Friday, May 12, 2023

 ALTERNATIVES TO PHYSICAL CONTACT

O.K. in previous postings we have had some discussion about the abysmal lack of opportunities for an old Gay man in Abilene, TX. Well some of you suggested some dating sites in reply to my comments about that being a possible alternative. Turns out that even those sites place my nearest chance of physical contact several hundred miles away....damn the size of this state. Plus they say free and then once you have put in all your information they hit you with membership levels with cost and recurring charges.

Not something I was willing to do given that none of there members would be willing or even able to come all the way to West Texas for a good time.

Other alternatives? Yes there are and I have discovered an amazing site with some of the most beautiful young men on the planet. Young? Yes. But an old man can have his dreams.

The site is called Real Dudes Live and like I said has these beautiful men in there 20's and 30's in live chat rooms willing to do just about anything.....for a price...bummer. But they are happy to chat with you for free as well and you get to watch them gyrate and expose themselves for the paying customers. In order to go beyond a free chat you have to have money on account that they draw from and that will buy you time either with a group or for a dollar per minute more alone with them in private where they do anything you ask of them all the way to and including the sound of angels singing.

And being the bad boy that I am filled with evil intentions I did just that. I had a few dollars extra this month that might go unspent. So I found someone who caught my eye among other things and we chatted and flirted for a bit for free then we went exclusive and private for a meer 3.95 per minute. That is more than the telephone psychics in Southern California charge. But I watched the clock and we had an amazing time together.

I am not going to tell you what his name is. I don't need all the competition that might ensue.

Most of these men seem to be from Colombia, SA or Spain, France or Eastern Europe. And, while there are the so called plain Jane's there and a scattering of actual real women. Most of them are beyond beautiful. The sort that should actually have wings and be flying about in heaven.

Wonder if the company that owns Real Dudes Live would give me extra free exclusive private time in exchange for writing ads for them?????

Don't think ill of me. I am 75 and just got as horny as when I was in my 20's on a Saturday night.

Love you all, have a great day.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, the sneaky little rascals.
    So 'free' is just a hook, huh? Let me at them!!
    But on the other side, I'm glad you've found an alternative to keep you... busy. Oh, yes. I've heard these boys are more than willing (and able) to do as much as you ask them (for 3.95? per minute). But yes, cheaper than the Psychic Line.
    And we would never think ill of you. If anything, I may even check out that site!!
    Enjoy!!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a hint. His name is Damon. I would not tell you that if there were not several Damons in their stable.

      Delete
    2. Hahaha
      But OF COURSE there are several Damon there. I bet there's also Dylan and Tyler.
      Have fun!!

      XOXO

      P.S. are these the gentlemen who have a 'tip operated' little buttplug? I've seen those in the Tubes. Every time you tip them, the gadget is activated and they (and you) get a thrill....

      Delete
    3. I did notice that a lot of them have a little pink tail hanging out. So I will say yes, they do. The also have nipple clamps that give them a shock if you give them a tip. The things that people can come up with is just astonding.

      Delete
  2. You can hook up for free on Twitter. So I've been told...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suspect that you can hook up for free wherever two horny men are. Twitter or even here for that matter. Just have to be in proximity to one another. As for Twitter. I deleted that over a year ago. Just too much garbage for me.

      Delete
  3. Hey 75 and horny like that something that sneeze at! You go boy! Hell if I ever get down to Texas maybe I'd even lend a hand!

    ReplyDelete