Wednesday, May 17, 2023

I have to go to my eye doctor in a bit where he is going to shoot me in the eye with his ray gun and make me see all better again. Seriously though it is a laser procedure that burns off the fog that develops between your actual eye and the catarac replacement lens over the years. Painless and fast so he sets those appointments for the end of the day. Wish it was to just get me alone when no other patients would bother us, he is my ginger prince, but that is something that just lives in my brain and will never be. Afterall, the first time I saw him years ago he actually held my hand and prayed over me that god would keep me safe (it is Abilene afterall). So, little chance he has developed an undying love for me over the years. Oh well.

Now that is all for today. But there is more on tap for future postings. Probably tomorrow. Until then I remain your constant dirty old man at the home.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha
    Hope the eye thing went well. And redheads are soooo hot! Pity he's a xtianist. But Texas, right?

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Texas, what you gonna do? Eye went well when I wake up tomorrow I should notice a marked improvement. Already the blur is almost gone. And I got to shake his hand twice. The procedure I had to sit my chin in this little chin thing and his beautiful face was only inches away. Good thing the laser device was between us or I may have just out and kissed him. Oh, be still my foolish heart. And tramp that I am becoming he is only one of several I would give up my virginity to if I still had it.

      Delete
  2. It sounds as if your ginger prince is easy on the eyes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very very easy on the eyes. And he has started to grow a beard. Ginger and grey...OH MY!!!!!

      Delete