Sunday, May 7, 2023

 We keep getting weather alert warnings on the phone and TV. I can hear a lot of thunder but so far there has not been a drop of rain here. The weather radar does show a huge storm over us but I can't see it.

Now, more on a previous topic. Why does it matter if a man has a fat, thin, long, short, cut, uncut, hairy, smoth dick. If the man knows what to do with it then that should be enough I would think. I read something once to the effect of "Does the man belong to the dick or does the dick belong to the man?" Think about that for a bit.

Right now in my life I would be happy with any man. Tall, short, plump, thin, musceled or not, hairy or smooth, hung like a horse or just enought to fit in my mouth (I have a fantasy about going down on a guy with a small dick that I take in my mouth while it is soft and it grows hard as a rock and just reaches the back of my throat. I don't have to go up and down on it. I just play with it with my tongue until it just twitches and throbs and pours forth it's liquid wonder). I matters not. What I really would like to have is someone to cuddle up to at night. A romantic kiss goodnight. A warm body next to mine all tangled up and both of us breathing heavy with the peace of trust and sleep. That is my dream and, I am afraid, one that will go unfulfilled.

So much for my sad story.

Oh, I did have my cousin bring me my mothers old walker. I have been using a cane and that works just fine to keep me in balance. But, last night, I stood up and went right down to the floor, Nothing hurt but my pride. But, when I tried to stand backup I could not. My gyroscopes were totally blown away. I did manage to pull myself up onto my bed and fall asleep in my cloths. After a nights sleep I was much better but still wonky and dizzy. So I figured a walker for those times when this happens to me might be a better option than trying to maintain my balance with just a cane.

I will still use the cane when I take Timmy out or when I go to an appointment. But the walker is a nice "since of security" thing to have on hand.

My walker is named Hugo. So my new on again, off again boyfriend is Hugo. So, if you see that name in future post that is who/what I am talking about.

Now, off to bed for me. Everyone have a great night, sleep well and have great dreams. I may just imagine that one of you is cuddled up beside me tonight. So, if I show up in your dreams then you are the one.

Nite all.

5 comments:

  1. I am sure you could find yourself a nice bedfellow. Zoosk is probably not the platform for you, though. Have you heard of ChristianMingle?

    Yikes about the fall. That is pretty scary. I am glad you were able to get back up on the bed. Probably having the walker on hand is wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at ChristianMingle. They are all children by my standards and they kept saying my email was not valid so that was a dud. Plus, my experience (as a christian of sorts) has been that Gay releationships of any sort are sort of frowned upon. And, Hugo is a dear. Always there when I need him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, a smaller dick is always more fun for play (and for foreplay!) I like to look at big dicks but I prefer an average size when it comes to play.
    And don't even think about paying for a 'dating' service and always create an email address *just* for dating. I think google offers email alias.
    Here:
    Silver Singles has a free option.
    Hinge has a free option.
    Match has a free option.

    I would never pay to get some dick.

    XOXO


    P.S.: https://www.theseniorlist.com/senior-dating/best/free/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never paid in the past (though was paid a few times) and don't plan on starting now. Thanks for the suggestions.

      Delete
    2. I did check out the senior list and did an entire onling about me with photo and all then it went to which membership I wanted and how I wanted to pay. So delete, delete, delete. Guess they are telling the truth when they say nothing in life is free. So here I sit rejected by an algarithym. Damn!!!!

      Delete