Sunday, May 21, 2023

 JUST A THOUGHT

I just thought of something. If there is ever a time I am with another man romantically I want one of the great Adagio's playing in the background, the Barber or the Alboni, the first time we are together. Music filled with passion and slow love making with just a touch of sadness that this is the only time that will be the first time with that man.

Perhaps I am just silly, definately I am a romantic.

How about you, what would your first time be like if it was the one the deserved all the romance you could give?


8 comments:

  1. Although I have heard that orchestral manoeuvres in the dark can be enjoyable, I tend not to associate music with sex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being the universal language I tend to association everything in life with music.

      Delete
  2. I suspect with me, the Benny Hill theme would be playing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if that is the beat of your romantic interlude with this great (though momentary) love then a tussel in bed with you must be really something.

      Delete
  3. I think I'd do lounge music!
    I love bossa nova and Xavier Cougat and all that jazz.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And his funny coochie coochie wife Charo. If you have never heard her play classical/flamenco guitar you have missed something special.

      Delete