Saturday, May 6, 2023

 Sixpence has a post up about The Old Gays. I have been looking at a bunch of their Instagram videos and I think I have a crush on Mick. So, the question is, is it alright for and old man to have a crush on an old man?

Now for this. I got this off of some site I look at everyday, don't remember which one, but I thought it was really cute.


I remember riding the bus to school and getting a boner. I had no idea what was happening but instinct told me to just hold my books in front of me until what ever it was went away.

Eventually I figured out that when it happened, if you touched it and played with it for a while then all sorts of electricity would shoot through your body and wonderful sticky stuff would shoot out which you could rub all over your belly and even eat it some.

Eventually I found that other boys my age had discovered the same thing and we could get together and do it with and to each other. One day we experimented with putting it in our mouths and boy was that a totally wonderful experience. Some of the guys thought it was nasty and stopped joining out play group but we kept it up (pun intended) and had fun. One of the guys was from Mexico and had what I later learned was foreskin on his. He could hold the foreskin together and pee and it would swell up like a balloon. We all thought that was funny. He and I had a sleep over one night and both of us found out what fun sucking on a uncut dick could be.

And so began my life. Don't know where that memory came from. We were poor and lived in government funded housing at that point in my life and everything was pretty misserable. But in the darkest times life seems to toss in a little wonder.

And now I have a crush on Mick of The Old Gay Men. Guess I am going to have to find one of those Gay crusing apps that cater to old men like me and somehow learn to use it. Of course this is Abilene, TX so the nearest one to pop up for me would be in either Dallas or El Paso. Oh well, it is a thought.


9 comments:

  1. Crushes are good at any age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how you discovered that other kid in your school years? Abilene just may surprise you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have now unsubscribed from Zoosk. One message after another tellling me I should do this or that...all of which require payment with recurring payments. Guess I will have to just work the street corner. That should be cute and may cause accidents.

      Delete
    2. I don't blame you for not wanting to pay for an app. Work the place you're living - you might find a guy who's been hiding in a corner, somewhere.

      Delete
  3. All right? It is perfectly all right so long as Greg Abbott does not find out.

    One advantage of having index and ring fingers that are of differing lengths is that nobody notices when you have an unexpected boner (or even an expected one, but that is another story).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. O.K. you made me laugh. Thanks. Now about that other story you mentioned. A little more information would be appreciated.

      Delete
    3. And an unexpected yet unnoticable boner can be a lot of fun in the right company. Just in case you did not know.

      Delete
  4. Hahaha so glad you went and checked them out!
    And Nick is DADDY.
    I did not discover masturbation. An older boy showed me what could be done and then I was flying solo. I also discovered that a bunch (and I mean a BUNCH) of the boys I fooled around when I was young turned around and married some girl. Some of us kept it up until I was around nineteen, when I got bored with them.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete