Tuesday, May 16, 2023

 Well, here it is almost 3 on a sunny afternoon in the 80's Timmy and I have already been out for a couple of walks and there is time, with the late setting sun, for a couple more. Bless his heart he gets so excited when I just say the word outside. I do feel guilty that he no longer has a nice big yard with acres and acres of grass and birds to chase and chickens and ducks to bark at. He has had to adjust to a lot more changes than I have I think.

This morning, first thing after breakfast, I went to the little shop in the building and got my hair all cut off. Not really a buzz cut but more of a stubble cut. I like it though. But I do have to ware a hat when outside to prevent any sun damage to my lilly white skin. Long sleeved TShirts are all the thing with me these days. Light and protective without being hot. And they seem to have a slimming effect.

I received a few things from Amazon today. One, this coffee mug which I fully intend on taking to the dinning room at breakfast tomorrow.


And a nice light weight hand mirror so that I can shave my neck without having to lean my head way back which still hurts my neck.

And lastly a really nice linen Kaftan in a sort of light green/light grey to ware around the house and in an emergency to run down the hall to evacuate without having to spend time getting dressed and getting Timmy's harness on him. Can't you just picture me running down the all headed for the nearest exit with my skirt hiked up screaming "coming through"!

I did get the greatest nail clipper. I have a pretty nasty tremor which gets worse if I am focused on doing something like carring a cup of hot coffee or trying to trim my nails. Well, it is called lilNIPPER and it is a rechargeable little thing that you put you nail in, rotate it a bit to round the nail and you have a neatly trimmed finger nail, not cut to the quik or all crooked. And it has a little sort of basket in the bottom to catch all the trimmings so you don't make a mess. Just wish they would make one to handle the thickness of toe nails as well. But, guess beggers (or shakers) can't be choosers.

Maybe I will write tomorrow about the ongoing saga of Jon's adventures with online pay Gay sex sites. Oh what a tail is become.


7 comments:

  1. Hahaha
    Ohhh so you've been enjoying those sites? Well, good for you. I dated an asexual guy who really enjoyed them (well, that's a whole other story).
    And I kinda love that mug! Hahaha I don't drink coffe, but I would drink some café au laît only to brandish that wonder.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaftans are always in style,Lady Bunny has been wearing them for years to cover up a multitude of sins. Might I suggest a matching turban?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG that's the combo!!
      Also, you know one day Lady Bunny is gonna get in your bedroom through the window and you'll be in trouble! LOL

      XOXO

      Delete
    2. Honey, there aint enough gun oil to squeeze that big heifer through my bedroom windows.

      Delete
  3. I love a good kaftan around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Timmy. It is good that you are taking him outside when you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that the weather is better we get to go out more. My biggest fear is that if something happened to me, if I ended up in the hospital for a spell, who would take care of him. One lady here says she would in a heartbeat. But he is so frightened of people other than me. I am afraid he would snap at her and make the whole arrangement go south. And I can, nor would I ever, rehome him with a bunch of strangers.

      Delete