Wednesday, October 26, 2022

 It is cold this morning and I have had to turn on the heat until the sun comes up. Sara is feeling under the weather, hopefully she will perk up when I give them their food. The cat that lives in our garage is becoming more and more affectionate and just chatters to me when I am out but still will not allow me to actually pick him up.

Today will be a day of laundry and getting ready for a Zoom meeting both tonight and tomorrow night. Tonight is a mid-week church check in that I enjoy, give me a chance to visit with people that I would otherwise only see on Sundays if I actually make the effort to drive to Abilene for services. Tomorrow I am trying something I have never done before. I am actually "hosting" a Zoom meeting with our AA group here in Coleman. It is a selfish act on my part since I can not drive in the dark (I can drive but my vision is deminished after the sun sets) so I thought I might see if there is any interest. It will be interesting to see if anyone actually connects. If they do not, or if no interest is shown, I will just cancel the entire thing and save the money Zoom costs.

I am about half way through the 3rd Eli and Max Mystery by Dave Snyder. I am really enjoying this series of books and with each one they get better and better. I do have only one issue with this one though. It has snakes and I do not like snakes, I do not like reading about them or seeing them or even thinking about them. So, I read this one with my feet off the floor just in case.

We have had some nice rain followed by sunny days so the grass will continue to grow which means I probably have at least one more mow for this season. If I ever win the lottery and decide to stay here the entire place is going to be paved and painted green.

Have a wonderful day everyone and stay warm and dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment