Sunday, October 2, 2022

 So, in a perfect world there would be fasionable disposable clothing and laundry would not be necessary. Houses would clean by some sort of mechanism that was silent and did not require breaking a sweat. But I do not live in a perfect world. My laundry is done, folded and put away. The dogs blankets are in the wash now and when they come out they will provoke massive amounts of curiosity until they are well scented again. I cleaned all three bathrooms, my least favorite room to clean and the one that actually takes the least amount of time. And I am done for the day.

As for my little corner of paradise...well here it is, actually a triangle at the intersection of a dirt county road and a US highway...so lots of dust which will be my next project...



And this is what I enjoyed sitting on the porch swing on our front porch this morning while I had my coffee...



So, even with all lifes trials and tribulations it is a good place to be. Just a lot of work, all fullfilling once it is done but way to easy to avoid.

Now, for the rest of the day, I will spend it reading and resting not because I need it but because I deserve it.


1 comment:

  1. OMG so peaceful!
    So green! So pretty! I love life in the countryside, even though I'm a through and through city boy. The times I've been in Texas (in the NorthWest part, near Arkansas) it's always been very pretty . Especially early in the morning...

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete