Tuesday, October 4, 2022

 I am glad that one of the first things I did this morning was to check my calendar. If I had not done so I would have rushed about and made a trip to Abilene for a doctors appointment that is actually tomorrow afternoon. I think that I am just eager to, as strange as it may sound to some, visit Robert's grave, place flowers and have a nice conversation with him. If I ever do manage to make the move to Abilene I will probably spend a lot of time at the cemetery.

Now, just to toss a bit of a puzzle into your lives today there is this. I was reading an article about some new discoveries related to how life evolved on this little planet of our and came across this quote..."Water isn't wet everywhere". Put that in your pipe and smoke it and see if it does not make you a bit dizzy. Actually though it is explained at a molecular level and make all the sense in the world. 

So, as a result of my confusion as to what day my doctors appointment was I now have a day free with no plans. I wll go in to town to get dog food and bird food but other than that I am going to gift myself an entire day to read.


3 comments:

  1. Yay for free days!
    And visits to the cemetery are strangely calm to me. I just totally chill. And you'll have to let us know if you like Bros! I'm looking forward to reading your opinion!
    And were you watching PBS Eons? I think I watched the same video! Was it about water in the rock??? Now I need to know.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the wet water thing is quoted from this article...
      https://scitechdaily.com/the-fountain-of-life-scientists-uncover-the-chemistry-behind-the-origin-of-life/
      well worth a read.

      Delete