Friday, October 7, 2022

 I have loved Rom Coms all my life and, yes, I always imagined myself in the Tony Randall role with Doris and Rock only in my background. Well, I have see Bros. and I am still beside myself. After all these years and all those Rom Coms there is finally a Rom Com about my universe. It is, in my opinion, a beautiful film about learning to love and letting yourself just "go with the flow". While it may not be doing all that was hoped at the box office just give it time. Once it begins to stream and all those who were perhaps intimadated at the thought of goind to a Gay movie in broad daylight can watch it online or on their streaming service I predict it will become a massive hit.

Now, on the suggestion of a friend, I purchased Mrs Harris Goes To Paris on Prime and watched it this morning early on my bonus bandwidth and it is a lovely, charming and wonderful movie. How is that for a review...lovely, charming and wonderful? So, take the time and opportunity to watch a really nice movie that just makes you feel good.

I have started growing my beard back. I had to cut it off for some of the medical procedures I had done recently where they have to put that mask on you and gas you into oblivion. Well, those are done now so I can let my old grey and white beard return to the plumage that it was before. Grand reveal here when it is what I want it to be. 


1 comment:

  1. I agree about Bros, perhaps a lot of straight people were too scared to see it lest the popcorn think them queer.
    I imagine it will do very well streaming.

    ReplyDelete