Tuesday, February 21, 2023

 So today is supposed to top out at 90 degrees. And, it is still Feb. 

We will start today with a new art piece which I titled Old Man With Beard...


And there you have it. The beard. I think this is the length I will leave it. I was going to go for longer but was afraid I would get it caught in the zipper of my shirt if I did.

Today is a do nothing day for me. I had to change my dentist appointment to next month due to some confusion with the shuttle and the fact that for some reason I though that yesterday was today. Nothing like getting ahead of ones self.

Last night I finished streaming season one of Carnival Row on Prime. Actually pretty good and it held my attention, got me interested in the characters and was just plain entertaining. Today I may start season two (the final season) but reviews are not as good as for season one so that may not hold. I am funny that way. If the production company seems more interested in making money and scoring high in the ratings than they do the quality of the show and the performances I tend to have little interest and just stop watching. I did that with Watcher and most recently with The Mayfair Witches. However, if I really like a show I will actually just buy it so I can watch it over and over.

Got some interesting comments on yesterdays posting. I may try to clarify some of that later. For now though, have a great day.

5 comments:

  1. You gave up on Mayfair Witches? Really? It's finally just getting good! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just taking too much license with the material. I am a real Rice fan and taking her plot line and messing with it did not make me a happy camper. I watched the first few episodes and, while good, there were not the Rice book.

      Delete
  2. Ohhh I like the beard. I think trimmed beards look better than lumbersexual beards. Really.
    And I liked the first season of Carnival Row. And the second season is already on Prime? I'll have to watch. I usually just sit down and chomp through them.
    I liked The Witcher. The prequel seems interesting and it's in my queue. I have not watched The Mayfair Witches and I'm the perfect audience: I have not read all the books.
    And it's ninety?? It's 29 right not here. Really.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Not many television series but a number of movies. My all time favorite is the original Ghost and Mrs. Muir. Next would be 84 Charing Cross Road followed (not in order) by the original Hedgewig, Somewhere In Time, Flawless...and the list goes on.

      Delete