Wednesday, February 8, 2023

 Well, according to Lurker, I have an "adoring fanbase" who want more. I will toss in bits and pieces of me as I blog on. That is, after all, what this entire blog has become.

Today though, just a few bits that have popped into my mind. Remember that my mind is a complex and sometimes silly organ that will spew out some of the craziest things you can imagine.

First, since I am Gay, if I eat fruit does that mean I am a cannibal? I actually saw that on another blog and stole it.

Next, why are they staires inside but steps outside?

I could go on but won't.

Today it is another cool one with drizzly rain all day. But better days are on the way, I have to believe that or I might opt to be a homeless person in Tahiti. 

As you can see I am just blathering here. It is early and I am trying to jump start my brain and not having the best of luck. So I will just shut up and write something more and more meaningful later.

Love you all, my fans. Who would have thought it.

4 comments:

  1. I concur with Lurkie. You are like fresh air, and not afraid to show yourself opposed of those who email comments and stay hidden in the bushes. Perhaps they are Shamans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If gays are cannibals for eating fruit then they are in the majority. I am more concerned for the straights: if "you are what you eat" and straight people (even children!) eat fruit then what happens to them? Somebody should alert Ron DeSantis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may just start a "Don't Say Banana" movement here in Texas.

      Delete
  3. Oh, Lurkie is right. You DO have fans. *raises hand*
    And I would like to live in Tahiti, on the side of a mountain and wear a loincloth all year round. I think you have a ton to say, somebody who has lived such an interesting life always has something to say.
    And fuck the idiots. Or better, don't.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete