Monday, February 13, 2023

 Well here we are the day before Valentines Day and I still have to find just the right meme to express my love and appreciation to you all.

Today is supposed to be a not bad mid-60's but starting tonight we are under a sever wind event alert. They are saying winds in excess of 50mph so probably lots of tree limbs down and a few houses needing new roofs as a result.

My tax refund is supposed to be deposited this week. I have alread indulged myself to oblivion and back so there is noting to spend it on. Maybe a new pair of shoes. Nothing new in technology I am interested in so no new computers. All I can think of to do with it is to save it for a rainy day. But since we have so few rainy days here in West Central Texas it might just gather more dust than interest.

It is interesting to me that the CBD continues to do such a great job with my shoulder pain. And, maybe a side effect, my right foot where the "drop foot" is seems to be coming back to life. If it continues to improve I may end up having to buy a car again. Maybe a Maserati or something like that.



4 comments:

  1. After reading comments you leave on other blogs, I had to come visit and push the Follow button. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news about the CBD oil. Is it any surprise that the GOVERNMENT and BIG PHARMA have been in CAHOOTS to SUPPRESS its use for DECADES!!??? (oops. Looks like I forgot to take my anti-conspiracy-theory meds this morning. Meds manufactured by Big Pharma, I might add.)

    Saving your windfalls sounds like a good idea. Having some financial buffer reduces one's anxieties considerably. You never know when an unexpected expense might come up, like the down payment on a Maserati.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you.
    We had a very unseasonable 44 degrees today. In February! In Chicago! It's crazy.
    And I don't know if I get a tax refund this year? I don't do my taxes. I just hand out all the paperwork. Yay money, though. Always welcome.
    As for the CBD, that's great. I think I told you I have friends who manage pain with it. And I agree with Lurkie about Big Pharma, though...

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete