Friday, November 25, 2022

 This week will be spent packing and sorting and getting things in order for my move on Dec. 3rd. I am happy to let you know that both Duke and Sara have new homes they will be going to, the chickens and ducks are moving to a  farm that free ranges and has a pond, the cat is moving up the road with my nearest neighbor out here. Everything I want to take will be taken and everything else is going to a second hand store in Abilene whos owner is helping me move and whos family has adopted be as their surrogate Grandfather...oh, and they are the ones who are adopting Duke and Sara as well.

But my internet access will be terminated on the 28th, this coming Monday so I am posting the following image as a reminder. Hopefully I will be back online shortly after the 3rd of Dec. and until then I will miss you all.

I am going to cross post this to my Facebook page as well.

Until we meet again....



4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move.
    I like the new layout very much - with the side bars of books.
    Will you have a new title I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No new title. Moran-Newman Farms is a part of my memory library that I am not willing to ever part with.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the move Jon, and I look forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is your new adventure. Enjoy it! The Blog people are always with you.
    jimmy

    ReplyDelete