Wednesday, November 23, 2022

 As you can see I have made a few changes to the blog appearance. Thought that as I enter this new part of my life journey that I should make my blog a part of all that. The content is the same but the background has changed and I added a note at the top under the title.

Don't know if I want to keep the brown background, I will give it a try, let me know what you think. I am open to making it lighter. I also updated my profile information.

Now another day of lots more to do then I will accomplish, but I am making every effort. Supposed to be in the low 60's today...we can only hope.

Edit 5 minutes later. The brown was just too dark. I do like the book background in this one and think it is easier to read.

1 comment:

  1. I like the cream colour you’ve chosen. Any paler and it’s hard to read. Ditto any darker. Very glad to read of your move into town; it sounds like the right decision.

    ReplyDelete