Tuesday, November 22, 2022

 Spent the day changing address on all my online accounts, dealing with a minor identity hack that required me to cancel my debit card and get a new one with a new number, taking care (I hope) of all the pharmacy stuff and doing paperwork for the new doctor and personal information for the new home.

All in all I feel like I got a lot done even if I did not pack a single speck of dust. And, most important, I know now that Duke and Sara are going to have nice new homes with people that love them and that I will be able to visit with them in the future if it will not cause them any problems.

Now a dinner being planned of beef lomein so that I can begin to get rid of everything in the fridge before the move.

Day started off with a cold wet dense fog and is ending with a pretty nice 56 degrees, no wind and bright sunshine.

And, I have a couple of recorded holiday romcoms to watch so my evening will be ending on a love filled, sugary note. What a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment