Monday, November 14, 2022

 Another blog that I keep up with called Going Gently (https://disasterfilm.blogspot.com/) recently mentioned a show on Prime that I started watching and am now bingeing. Titled The English it is a western like none I have ever seen before and I highly recommend it. 

I have started doing TENS on my aching joint and neck and it does seem to help some. Still a lot of pain which is something I am beginning to believe that I will just have to learn to live with. There is a shoulder brace on order for me and I do have another appointment with the doctor this Thursday. I currently have limited mobility in my right arm and can not raise my head up to see in higher shelves or to shave my neck below my beard without a lot of pain. Arthritis strength Tylenol seems to help more than any of the prescription drugs that I have been given. The only thing that really worked (if only for a few hours) was the shot they gave me in the ER and which I am sure if i asked for another one I would end up on some sort of drug registry somewhere.

Now though I have to venture out to get dog food and bird feed (why is one food and the other feed?) some Aspercream (which sooths even though it does not stop the pain) and a few things at the market. It is cold, drizzly and foggy and as if driving did not hurt enought the dampness will make things all the more difficult.

I hope it is nicer weather where you may be and that you are all staying warm and dry and happy.

1 comment:

  1. OMG you read John too? He's a darling.
    And I will have to kind of bum some Amazon. I wanna watch My Policeman.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete