Saturday, November 5, 2022

 Seems as if the muscle relaxer works but now I can feel the pain in my sholder joint which seems to radiate into my neck and arm. I have a follow up appt. with the doctor on Monday a.m. Just hope there is a non-surgical soloution to all this. That soloution may end up being that I just have to learn to live with it.

Flexeril (the muscle relaxer) really knocks me into a goofy sort of drunken staggering zone of some sorts. There is no way I could drive. I was just barely able to stagger out to let the birds out this a.m. and feed them.

And, sleeping, I have to prop myself up just to lessen the pain to the point I can doze off until I move and the jolt of pain wakes me up.

So, there you hvae it. Just the old man at the end of the lane falling apart joint by joint.

Now, the weather here was 34 degrees when I got up so had to turn the heat on. As soon as I did that i felt my wallet cringe. My heat is electric and the last couple of winters was running at about 400 bucks a month. It is this season that makes me wish I lived in a much smaller house.

Stay warm and healthy everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment