Thursday, November 3, 2022

 I took the muscle relaxer and threw it right back up within half an hour. So much for that. This morning I took 700mg of Tylenol and rubbed some Awsome Sauce (CBD salve) on it. That has knocked out about 3/4 of the pain so I should be able to drive to Brownwood for their noon AA meeting. Looking forward to that as i have not been in almost a month and miss them all a lot.

OH!!!! And I won 8 dollars in the Power Ball lottery and another 2 in the Texas Lotto. So i won 10 bucks...no I did not. I got back the 10 bucks I had invested to begin with so I just broke even. Better than being the outright looser I usually am. Anyway, I am now obligated to reinvest my windfall in more Power Ball tickets.....1.5 Billion dollars....I think I might just be able to make ends meet with that.

Got to get myself in gear now so I can hit the road to Brownwood. I have to have the time to stop and trade my winners for a new batch of loosers. And, if I get there early enough I can splurge and have a bite to eat at What-A-Burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment