Tuesday, November 15, 2022

 It has been a bright sunny and cold blustery wind sort of day all day and I will be glad when it is time to put the birds up for the night, feed the cat that lives in our garage and shut the house down for the evening. Pain is constant but I can endure. Looking forward to the doctor on Thursday, hope he will have somehing that will lessen the pain and not destroy any of my internal organs.

O.K. Here we go. This is a recommendation for a mini-series on Prime and it is meant with all sincerity. The show is The English it is a western, it is a love story, it is violent without being gory. And, it is probably a better representation of what life was like in the 1890 America and England than anything we were ever taught in history classes in school. It is very, very well written, acted with the skill you always want but seldom see, and the score is so beautiful I hope the release it on a CD or downloadable format soon. It is all in all an outstanding visual and audio experience that I can not recommend highly enough.

I am thinking that I might start copying these blog posting to my Facebook page now and then. So, if you visit both do not be surprised to see the same content in both on occassion.

Now I will begin the process of shutting down the universe that resides in my little corner of paradise. Have a really blessed and peaceful night everyone of you.


2 comments:

  1. It was sunny and warm when I left for Oregon two weeks ago, where it was blustery and cold and rainy, and then I came home in Tropical Storm Nicole and now we're blustery and cold here. I need another sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who needs Facebook ? I love your blog ! It's winter here on the Prairie...

    ReplyDelete