Thursday, November 10, 2022

In spite of all the physical pain I am feeling right now I do find that I love being happy, I love feeling good, I love happy endings. So, I have been bingeing holiday movies on both Lifetime and the Hallmark channel. Yes I have been exposed to so much sweetness that I am surprised that I am not in a Diabetic coma. And, I have the DVR set to record even more of them over the next few days.

So, with that said I am wishing you all a happy holiday season with lots of love and hugs and enough good feelings to last a lifetime.

I have made it through today with the help of Tylenol with Codeine. It helps, I still have enough pain for ten people but at least I am not screeming. I got another apointment with the Doctor but he can't see me until a week from today. Cross your fingers that I make it that long.

2 comments:

  1. So very sorry to learn about the pain you are experiencing. I am having my problems also, so I really feel for you. It's really rough when you're on your own. Do whatever you have to do to keep your spirits up even if it's a Lifetime movie. Please continue posting and inform us of your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Keep posting; I like to hear of life in your neck of the woods.
    I hope the pain has eased a bit by now. x

    ReplyDelete