Tuesday, March 28, 2023

 After my excessivly long post on Sunday I thought just a little status report for today.

The weather is getting nicer and nicer each day. The roses are all budded out, Timmy has been diligent in his efforts to keep them watered. Sun is shining each day and once the wind dies down it is usually very nice.

I have an appointment with my foot doctor this afternoon. I am sure all will be o.k.

Otherwise just another day in the life of the crooked old man who lives up the lane.

Have a great day everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha
    Oh, babes. There's not such thing as 'excessively long' in the blogsphere. That's why we literally have blogs.

    Good luck with the podiatrist!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your long post, but quick updates are fine too. I second Sixpence's wishes that you have luck with the podiatrist.

    ReplyDelete