Saturday, March 11, 2023

 So it is supposed to be 88 degrees today. Then the last part of the roller coaster...the little ups and downs...to finally settle into Spring weather.

Saturday is one of my 7 days of rest each week so I will only be doing what must be done. Things like feeding and walking Timmy, reading a book, watching a movie, that sort of busy work.

If I sometimes seem to be a bit flirtatious in the comments...well, it is real. One of the things about being a 74 year old Gay man is that you can get away with being a bit flirtatious and the worst thing that can happen to you is that you develop a reputation as a dirty old man. The best thing that can happen is, of course, that someone actually take you up on your flirt. Which will probably never happen. That is one of my goals. To be the dirtiest old man you ever met.

So, I don't apologize, I just hope that you enjoy the ride.

I did order a new desk chair. It is actually what they call a gaming chair. I am hoping it will help, or at least encourage, me to sit up straighter. I am determined to not actually be that crooked little man that lives up the lane. But, more and more, it seems that gravity has taken hold of my forehead and is pulling me down. Gravity has taken hold of other body parts and pulled them down and they are some of my favorite and more attractive parts. But I want to be an "upstanding" representation of older Gay men and not some bent over fool.

Now though, Timmy is fed and needs to go make room for more so off we go into this beautiful day. Have a great one all.

1 comment:

  1. It does not surprise me that you have been making flirtatious comments on your blog, what with your readers urging you on. Honestly, some of them are incorrigible.

    Some of those gaming chairs are pretty nice. I do not have a sense of how durable they are, though.

    ReplyDelete