Thursday, March 30, 2023

 I have been up pretty much all night. For some reason I just could not get to sleep. I did doze a few times only to wake up suddenly from an awful dream that I could not remember, only that it was something horrible. So tired today but no more that a short nap maybe this a.m.

This afternoon I finally have my appointment with the foot doctor. It was originally set for last Tuesday at 2 p.m. but at about 12:15 they called and rescheduled for today. Must have been a good day for golf.

So I fixed breakfast in this morning and am now just waiting for it to get light enough to take Timmy out. I don't like to take him out in the dark because I can't see where he does his do in the dark.

Now off to my day. Have a great one all. Oh, and by the way, our forecast for Sunday and Monday has hight temps in the 90's. What is this old world coming to?

2 comments:

  1. OMG nineties?
    We're still in the thirties in the morning. And they're threatening snow sometime this weekend. But this is the Midwest, right?
    I cackled at the good day for golf comment. You're probably right.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your feet pass their medical exam. Diabetes is such a pain.

    ReplyDelete