Friday, March 10, 2023

 O.K. a double post today.

I just finished streaming Mayfair Witches and it is actually pretty good with a nice setup for a second season.

Now, I got a text message from someone who shall go unnamed requesting that I send them a dick pic. So, putting all caution aside this is what I sent them...

Picture of a Dick


And a picture of a real honest to goodness dick headl...


Now that you are all worked up...go take a cold shower or a shot of good whisky.

Today turned out to be a bit warmer than predicted and it has heated up my little apartment to the point that I though about turning on the AC. But, instead, I have stripped down to my shorts and am just lounging about. Hope no one comes to the door.

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhh you have thirsty followers??
    I knew it! LOL

    And that IS a pic of a dick I'd never want close to me.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Lurkie to behave himself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jimmy is just grumpy because I did not solicit Dick pics from him.

      Furthermore, if you want us to behave telling us all about how you stripped down to your shorts is not the way to go about it.

      Delete
    2. That was then and this is now. Anyone who wants to see the more private side of this old man (74 and counting) has to make that request in person and be ready to share the same. Offers???

      Delete
    3. I bet you would get some offers if you asked around in the Games Room.

      Delete
  3. Gentlemen, stop it right now or there will be no fruit cup!

    ReplyDelete