Sunday, March 5, 2023

 So, here we go with day 4 of the worst sinus infection I think I have ever had. Cousins drove in to town from their home in Breckenridge and took me to Urgent Care. Got confirmation that it is allergies and sinus and not viral so no antibiotics or anything unless it gets worse. They did put me on OTC antihistimine, allergy sprays, allergy pill and saline nasal spray. So now, instead of just the constant drip from the nose I get to spray liquid up my nose in the oposite direction from the drip.

I do look forward to feeling better and being able to go sit out in the sun. But for now I have chosed to stay away from everyone. If this does have some viral link I do not want to risk exposing one of the elderly resident here. So, I take Timmy out a few times a day when I am pretty sure the halls will be empty. I ware my mask and Timmy wanders about marking everything within his nose reach. I do believe that male dogs have more than one bladder. They have the primary bladder that handles the normal need to pee and they have at least on backup bladder which is used to mark and spray things.

I fixed spinach and bacon fritata for breakfast. It was tasty and, yes, I do know how to cook. But now I have dishes that need to be done and I don't feel in the mood. Guess I will have to replay the Robert tape that says man up Jon and get it done.

But before all that it is time for my first nap of the day and it is not even 7 a.m. yet. Later all.

4 comments:

  1. I am glad it's not viral, but it still sucks that you are ill.

    It's good you are getting naps out of the way early. Otherwise you might let the entire day go by and forget to take yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done that before. Just put off the nap and all of a sudden it is time for bed.

      Delete
  2. Spinach and bacon frittata sounds absolutely delicious.
    Get well soon. x

    ReplyDelete