Tuesday, January 24, 2023

 Just wanted to do a quick post before I head off to bed. I just watched a movie on Prime called Minyan. For the first few minutes I almost stopped watching it but there was something about it, I still have not figured it out yet, but it kept me through to the very end. It is, in its own way, a beautiful movie but there is also something else there that just held me. It is available on Prime and on Vudu. Probably on some of the other streaming services as well. And, I highly recommend it to you all.

We did have rain all day and just a little snow this afternoon. Probably all the snow we will see but everything is wet and the temps tonight are in the 20's so probably ice and slick in the a.m.

Timmy, bless his heart, went out this a.m. and immediately turned back to come inside. He held it until noon and by then the rain had let up and he went out and peed about 5 gallons. How little boy dogs do it I will never understand. I get up during the night to pee about once every hour or so. Dogs must have more than one bladder.

Now, if you have a blog on which I have commented, you are aware that my comments have been being posted as Anonymous. I could not figure that out...but with the foggy mind of someone who is tired and ready for bed...I finally figured it out. I got a new computer (yes now there are five of them) and in setting it up I used the newer of my two email addressed. So, Blogger thought I was someone new and kept masking who I was. Finally I figured it was that, logged off and back on under my other email address. And, now all is back as it should be.

Finally, after almost two days I have the new computer all set up so I will now begin the process of getting rid of some of the others. I have an 11 inch HP Chromebook which I am hoping to just be able to give to some kid that needs one for school and can't afford it. I am pretty sure I am going to try to sell my 22 inch Chromebox with the rotating monitor and touch screen. We shall see on that. I will keep my little 10 inch Fire tablet with keyboard and my 14 inch Lenovo laptop. That will put me back in the Windows universe. I am still not sure how much I like or dislike Windows 11 but it is what it is so I need to get accustomed to it.

I hope I have some good dreams tonight. I won't remember them but hope that they are happy. Sometimes I have bad dreams which I also don't remember. But I keep re-dreaming them over and over until I just give up and stay up. Makes for a long day the next day but at least the dream is dealt with.

Have a great night everyone, stay warm and dry. Tomorrow is supposed to be dry and sunny but cold. I can deal with that.

Good night. 

4 comments:

  1. Our wintry rainy windy cold day is upon us today. I wanna just stay in bed but duty calls ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hell with duty. Except for the essentials and/or an emergency there is nothing that can not be put off until tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Hahaha I'm with the doggie! It's bee infamously cold here. And today we had like four inches of snow. Winter in the Midwest.
    And I don't remember my dreams, either. A psychologist once told me that my 'censorship' didn't let me remember. I thought it was probably because they are always super crazy and surreal. I dream of green grass babies. And flying.
    So there.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to dream of flying and living in trees. Never felt more rested in my life as I did after one of those dreams.

      Delete