Friday, January 13, 2023

 Doctor's appointment today. Maybe we will take one more tiny little step in the direction of addressing the arthritis in my right sholder and the pinched nerve in my neck. The worst part of the arthritis is that I am right handed and just about any movement increases the pain.

Then, tonight, the inquisition!!! On the second Friday of each month they invite a new resident to "tell their story" and be "interviewed" by the more long term residents. It is sort of a get to know one another effort and I think it might be interesting. I am already debating how open I will be. I will not say "that is really none of your business" to any prying questions. But I may say something like "that is a much longer story for another time and place" and just move on.

I will post tomorrow how it goes.

Weather is cold this a.m. in the low 30's but still above freezing. Highs this afternoon should be in the low 60's. But things are getting ready to turn better again. We are only a month or so from the beginning of spring and the long range shows lots of days in the 70's coming up with even the 50/50 chance of rain.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck at the inquisition. Do you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying reading your account of this transition to your new living situation. I'm still living on my small farm, but truthfully it's becoming more challenging. Good luck tonight! - Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. My little farm just became too much along with a 3K sq ft house and my health. While some of this transition has been a challenge for the most part it has been good.

      Delete