Thursday, January 5, 2023

 Just sitting here waiting for time to go get breakfast. My tummy is making those little rumbling sounds that mean I will probably eat a lot more than I either need or should.

Took Timmy out for his first round of watering the rose bushes and sniffing every blade of grass. He is such a good boy where it comes to waiting all night. Even I can not do that.

Today looks to be a cool but sunny one. I do need to walk over to the market to get a few things. I need to get a loaf of bread and Timmy will soon run out of food. And, I am in the mood for cheese. The market near me has a nice cheese selection. All a bit pricy but worth it if you are a cheese eater like I am.

There are a couple of delivers due from Amazon today but they will be left at the front desk so I don't have to be here to receive them.

Oh, and I have a couple of lottery tickets that will pay out just enough for me to get another Mega Millions ticket. Imagine what it would be like to win almost a billion dollars. Then imagine what it would be like to try to not let it change your life.

And the new pharmacy either messed up on a couple of my prescriptions or the new doctor change them and did not inform me so I have to deal with that later.

Well, ten more minutes and they will open the cafe and I can silence the little drum player in my belly.

2 comments: