Tuesday, December 20, 2022

 Got my new shoes. They cost 86 bucks. That did not make me happy. That and finding out the shoe makers only make half sized up to size 11.5. Size 12 and above are whole sizes only. Lucky for me Sketchers run a little large so I could still fit in a pair of 12s without scrunching my toes up.

I got a pair of those new ones that you just step in and the heal pops back up. No fighting to get them on my big old clod hoppers.

Now, bring on the cold. I am in for the duration except for a few quick outside potty breaks for Timmy. And, he is a pretty smart little guy. He goes out, feels the cold and gets right to business and heads back to the door.

2 comments:

  1. Haha yay!
    And are these like Chelsea boots? I have a pair like that and they're a blessing. I always use a shoehorn, though. So much easier.
    And I'm not ready for the cold. It's gonna be a whiteout here this weekend!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete