Tuesday, December 13, 2022

 Well I really like my new doctor. She is young and within 5 minutes it was like we were old friends getting together after a long absence. We did agree that I am just old and that for a man my age and in my condition I am not doing all that bad. Now just to deal with the badly sprained ankle as a result of my fall back on the 3rd of December. Other than that and getting all the ducks in a row so the insurance will cover an MRI for my neck and right sholder all is good.

I got home and they said that Timmy had not barked or cried the whole time I was gone. When I went in he was so overjoyed to see me that he almost could not control himself. There is nothing like the love of a dog for their human.

I took him out and he did a double poop and peed a gallon. Bless his heart. He is beyond good.

I am all ready for this evening. I have a pint of Baskin Robbins Reeses Peanut Cup Chocolate ice cream in the freezer and some white cchocolate macadamia nut cookies...I know I am not supposed to eat that stuff...but I am going to anyway.

The dog grooming tools came today so in the next day or so I will at try to groom Timmy. God only knows how that  is going to turn out but I have a cute orange and white Texas Longhorn sweater for him if I butcher him to badly.


2 comments:

  1. Timmy may need that sweater if the cold stays too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it tricky to try a new doctor???
    I'm always on pons and needles when I visit a new one....


    XOXO

    ReplyDelete