Tuesday, December 13, 2022

 I have a doctors appointment this morning early, so since I am taking the residents shuttle and have to be ready to board it between 8 and 8:15 I am fixing my own breakfast in my new home for the first time. I have an egg poacher and while I wait on my eggs to cook thought I might just chat something out here. So here goes.

I am already tired of the beginnings of Winter weather that we have been having. Makes me ache all over. But we all have to endure. Cold drizzle this a.m. but maybe some sun this afternoon. That will be nice.

I am still spending my evenings watching romantic holiday movies on Hallmark. Guess it will not be long before I begin to buy romance novels with hunky near naked men on the cover. Oh my god, what am I becomming? 

Robert would have just told me to "man up" and we would sit and watch a football game on television. I honestly do not really like football but I really, really enjoyed watching Robert watching football. A Texas Longhorn fan all his life he began to migrate to the Red Raiders once we moved to Abilene. Now there was an entertaining few hours. Watching Robert watching a football game between the Longhorns and the Red Raiders. He would almost be in tears by the time the game ended.

Well, my egg poacher chimed so I guess my breakfast is ready. I may be back later with any update my new doctor gives me. Until then, great day to all.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds sweet ... "watching Robert watch football."

    ReplyDelete