Wednesday, July 13, 2022

 Today is supposed to be over 100 degrees again. And, it looks like that is the way it is going to be for at least another week or so. Have I said how much I hate the heat? Last night the power went out for about an hour and a half. The temp inside the house hit 94 degrees before it came back on. I was just sitting here waiting to have a stroke. I would have gone outside to sit but it was actually hotter outside. Add to that the fact that we are in an extreme drought condition with no relief in site until at least October and you know what was meant when Sherman said that Texas was like Hell on earth. Now that's a thought. Maybe the Rapture occurred and those of us that were left behind were all sent to Hell. Damn, I thought I might at least have a chance at purgatory.

Stay cool everyone, stay safe and healthy and happy.

1 comment:

  1. (I found you through Sixpence)

    I agree with the heat. My A/C is having a hard time keeping the temp down. It is hot and humid here in South Florida.
    jimmy

    ReplyDelete