Wednesday, July 6, 2022

 July 6, 2022

O.K. so I said I might start up my Blog again and here I am. Just my ongoing observations about the world and what is going on in it. I DO NOT INVITE COMMENTS since I do not want to debate my point of view. Sort of an "I know I am right and your are not" attitude I know but it is what it is. I have an opinion on just about everything and this is going to be my space to express those opinions. If the world does something to change any of those opinions I will do so, and I am not beneath admitting I am wrong when I am, rare though that may be.

So, to start, just an observation that the world seems to be going to hell in a hand basket. There seems to be multiple mass shootings daily, there is a large and very vocal group of people that believe, almost religiously, things should be their way or no way. That you should be shot if you disagree. Not unlike my opinion that this Blog is mine so keep your opinion to yourself. However, I believe everyone has a right to their opinion without regard to what I think and I let them be...never would I try to silence the other side by violence.

And, here we are, 2 days past Independence Day of 2022 and we are watching the very Federal Branch of Government (the Supreme Court) that was created to protect the rights of the American people begin the process of stripping those rights that were fought for and granted decades ago, little by little, away from the people of the United States. The goal seems to be a nation created to protect one way of life, one opinion and philosophy of living, and, if you do not fit into that conservative mold then you are a criminal and will be treated as such.

Now, jumping about a bit, all this stuff about sending our thoughts and prayers when there are mass shooting and people torn apart by military style weapons, even little children. So many people say why bother. Thoughts and prayers have done no good. Our gods do not answer those prayers and the shooting continues. Well, maybe that is the intent. God might just be doing what He does so well. Waiting for us, the human race, the Children of God, to begin to behave like human beings with some mysterious connection to God, to actually take some action ourselves to make a change for a better and safer world to live in.

So, since I can feel my blood pressure going up, I think I will stop this for now. But in closing just a couple of things I found online...





No comments:

Post a Comment