Thursday, July 7, 2022

 Well an early start to my day today. Heading to the market as the sun begins to rise to avoid the heat as much as I can. We are looking at 100+ degree temps for at least a week and then the high 90's and low 100's until at least October. God I hate the heat!!!!

On the lighter side my dogs, Duke, Sara and Timmy are all in their clown modes this a.m. That brightens my day a bit but they will slow down as the day heats up. Even Duke, whose instinct is to lay outside and guard the property, is more than willing to do his guarding on the inside with the AC running.

The world is still there in its miserable state. I am trying to muster as much of a positive attitude as I can but deep inside I feel that I am lying to myself. I have great faith that we are all God's children and as such are one large global family. But some of His kids are misbehaving and need a good long Godly time out.

No comments:

Post a Comment