Monday, September 26, 2022

 If you have a couple hours to kill may I suggest a film on Netflix? Title is LOU and it delivers strong female characters, one reveal that drags on a bit but is essential to the film. A sort of sad ending with a cliff hanger final frame. Alyson Jayneway plays the lead character Lou and I have to say it is one of her best roles since West Wing. Anyway, give it a look and enjoy.

Weather here  has finally begun to really be like Fall. We do have another week or two of warmer weather but the nights are in the 40-60 degree range and it does not really warm up to be uncomfortable until mid afternoon.

The man I hire to mow our big field will be coming toward the end of the week and that will be taken care of. The rain we have had has made the grass think it is a welcome guest that needs a weekly haircut. Pain in the ass really. If I am able to move into Abilene after the first of the year it will definately be an apartment. I am done with yard work (at which I do not excel).


No comments:

Post a Comment