Thursday, September 8, 2022

 Well here I am with another movie recommendation. I stayed up well past my normal bedtime last night to watch it in that "bonus" window that my internet provider (HughesNet) offers so I would not begin to exhaust my regular bandwidth so early in the month.

The movie, available on Prime, is titled WEEKEND. Not The Weekend or anything just simply the word weekend. It is about two people who meet and spend the weekend together. Yes, as simple as that. However the script/dialogue, along with two very good looking people, make the entire thing worthwhile to watch. In some ways it leads to a sort of bitter-sweet ending but leaves you with the ability to determine the future of these two people on you own and according to what may or may not be your romantic nature.

If you watch it I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did. In fact, I am thinking about watching it again today.


No comments:

Post a Comment