Sunday, September 11, 2022

 So yesterday a.m. I mowed our yard, about an acre. I still have to come up with the money to hire Sherman to mow our field, about 3 acres, with his tractor. And, this morning I will use the electric push mower to mow the "island" turn-around drive way thingy as well as along the fence line at the front of the house. Then I will be done with mowing for a few weeks or more if our drought kicks back in as it appears it is going to do.

After mowing yesterday I sort of just took it easy and discovered that season two of Merli Sapere Aude was now available on Netflix. It is a Catalan series dubbed in English (don't be to distracted by the lack of lip sync in the dubbing), Catalan/Spanish with some subtitles in English for songs that could just not be dubbed.

I stumbled across the first season last year and immediately fell in love with the characters and their story. It is a fun and sometimes heart wrenching series about a group of students going to a "public" university in Barcelona. I really do recommend it. And, in fact I ended up binge watching the entire second season yesterday afternoon and into the evening.

The sad part is that it was also the series finale. So adeu en Pol i amics (Catalan for goodbye to Pol and friends). I wish we had more time together.


No comments:

Post a Comment