Saturday, September 10, 2022

 I mowed! The yard is done for a bit, only took a couple of hours and I was out there at the crack of dawn to avoid any afternoon heat. I still have a bit to do and will tackle that in the a.m. tomorrow. Wonder why they say "crack of dawn" instead of the boom of dawn or slither of dawn? In all the dawns of my life I have never heard it make a cracking sound.

Now, as for those idiots that seem to feel it is perfectly acceptable to pull off the highway onto my county road and change their nasty brats diaper and leave the diaper there on my property. Be glad I do not know who you are or you would wake up one morning to a hot steaming pile as a gift from me left right at your front door.

If I could afford it I would buy a really high quality high definition camera and capture them in the act and turn the video over to the county sheriff. Of course a lot of good that would do. They seldom follow up on anything this far out anyway. It means they would have to actually do something other than staff a speed trap.

No comments:

Post a Comment