Tuesday, April 25, 2023

 So much going on in the world today that I just can't keep up and my mind is spinning. What with Carlson and Lemon and the Orange Anus and Biden announcing I am just going to turn off the news and let the world continue to implode.

Don't take me wrong, I am not putting Biden in the same category as the rest but, as a 75 year old man, I do feel that he is really too old and the the Democratic Party needs some new and younger blood. There are so many good younger Democrats that could run but so far we only have RFK Jr. in the running and that in iself could be a real nightmare for the country.

I suppose that it is time for me to just pull out my old standby of "it is what it is" and try to move beyond.

Now our weather is beginning to warm us again which I will really appreciate. Going from the high 80's to the 40's is not fun for this old man. Warmer days will help to recharge my batteries.

This week is a down week for me. But next week I have and eye appointment, a visit with my Cardiologist, my first visit with the Pain Management doctor and an endoscopy where we will also address the issue with my abdominal pain and the possibility of Pancreas involvement. Oh what fun it is to be old.

Now it is time to take Timmy out to water the roses and fertalize the garden. Or, in more common parlence, to pee and poop.

Later all.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I know!
    It is kind of overwhelming. And we have not started the election cycle yet. But I think the incumbent always throws his hat in? I don't know.
    And it's forty right now here. I hope it gets warmer. These days are crazy!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it was quite the news day. I don't see any options out there...like you've said RFK would be a nightmare!
    It's been a warmer than average for us this past week. But I think Summer may actually be on its way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can only hope for both the election and for summer.

      Delete
  3. I like Biden, he's got some good things done, and if we vote in a Blue House and Senate think how much more he could do!
    That said, I hope he brings on all sorts of younger people in his administration to set the Democrats up for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel there is no way Kennedy wins the nomination if Biden is re-running. Putin would have to pour a lot of money into RFK Jr's campaign for that to happen, and he is otherwise occupied.

    (Of course, my record of political predictions is terrible. Don't listen to me unless you want to be wrong all the time.)

    ReplyDelete