Thursday, April 13, 2023

 Timmy's groomer is coming today at 10:30 so I just gave him his tranquilizer so that he will not try to eat the groomer. He is a lot more calm around men then women and it took a while to find a male groomer that comes to you but I finally did about 5 months ago. His name is Juan and he is a cute bearded latino that seems to love my Timmy. So, he has that all going for him.

Otherwise it is just another day at "the home", lots of walks, lots of reading and continue bingeing All Creatures Great and Small on PBS Masterpiece which is an available channel on Prime. Well worth the extra 6 bucks a month.

In the 80's today and the 90's tomorrow but a cool front is coming and it will drop into the 70's which is not all that bad so long as there is not a bunch of wind. They have been issuing fire warnings due to the wind and dry air.

I posted a cute meme on my Facebook page. It is a little dog and the caption says how someone called and left a message that they love him. It was a wrong number but he saved it to listen to when he felt lonely. One of many cute memes I have posted/copied lately. 

Now you all go forth into this day and make it glorious for everyone whose path you cross. Love and hugs to you all.

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome they go and groom Timmy at home! I had no idea that existed. The doggie here goes to the vet.
    And I positively glove PBS Masterpiece. I bum Prime from the wives and I sometimes binge watch it. BTW I found out who Timi Yuro is (was?) and OMG she gives me Amy Winehouse all the way. What a voice!!!

    Hugs back to ya.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Timi Yuro was amazing, a sort of r&b, pop, country version of Brenda Lee but always a voice of her own. Just befor she died she did a charity concert and sang some of her hits. You could hear the age in her voice but it was still beautiful. My favoirite will always be when she was doing a live concert in the 60's and walked out to the edge of the stage and dedicated "I Will Always Love You" to her girlfriend and not a soul in the audiance booed or left.

      Delete
  2. Uh oh. Has Timmy eaten groomers in the past? That would be pretty terrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet but the day may come. Timmy is partial to the male of our species and has a lack of trust for the females. So finding a male groomer was top of the list. He loves his groomer now and he looks like the little prince he is.

      Delete
  3. Our dog is a shorthair so grooming is unnecessary. But I think he's easy going enough that he could deal with whatever comes his way.

    ReplyDelete