Saturday, July 8, 2023

 Well we will finish our rather nice (in the shade with a breeze) weather of only high 90's today and beginning tomorrow the high pressure dome over us will begin to expand over the entire state and we will begin an extended period back in the 100 plus degree days with 80 and 90 degree nights. Oh bother!!!

Now I would like to introduce you to the newest addition to the family, a girlfriend for Hugo my walker. Her full name is Ellen Sky Walker (Sky Walker...get it?) and she is intended to force me into a more upright position while walking with the hopes my back muscles will relearn what they are supposed to do. So, without futher ado, meet Ellen...

I think she is rather attractive and I assembled her with no parts left over. Pretty good if I do say so myself.

I do look forward to a day somewhere in my future where I no longer need any assistive device to just live a normal life.

Not that I do not already live a pretty normal life, more normal than some I admit, and can just be left with the need for a cane all the time. I do already manage to function inside the apartment with just the cane and most of the time no assistance even though if you were watching through my window you would say I was a drunken sailor.

I do have a new catfish boyfriend. His name is Malec, or Nando, or Lawson, or Fernando or any number of other names on about 30 different TicTok accounts each claiming to be the real him and that all the others are fake.

He messeged me on my Instagram account with a "Hello handsome, would you like to be my true love", well that alone told me everything I needed to know. He is a soldier stationed in Alaska about to be discharged. So far he has not approached the money thing but I know it is out they just waiting to try to sink its teeth in me.

And, oddly enough, about a year ago I was catfished by a soldier stationed in Alaska about to be discharged who wanted to come to me but first needed air fair to Washington, D.C. so he could tie up some legal loose ends with his dying grandfather who was leaving him tons of money. Could I just help him with a few hundred dollars for the trip after which he would come to be with me forever. Oddly his name was Aiden Malec. Wonder if he is related to my new Mr. Malec or if they have all just got their playbooks mixed up.

Anyway, I am having fun playing cat and mouse with him before I yank the plug and leave him in the virtual dust wondering where I have gone to.

So, as I have fun with my fisherman, learn to walk straight with Ellen and enjoy the last "cool" we will have for several weeks I send you my best wishes and lots of love, hugs and kisses.

5 comments:

  1. I love fucking around with 'Bots'. I have a good one I exchange tweets with at the moment. Most fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Hugo and Ellen are quite the love triangle. I thought Hugo was your new boyfriend? Now he will be jealous when you are walking upright.

    You are such a tease. All these poor Alaskan men want is your company and you are breaking their hearts. (I am so unloveable that I have never received attention from scammers or bots. They know I am a lost cause, I guess.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lost cause you are not. You just won't recognize the love being sent to you from the blogospere. And we don't ask for money, just your love in return.

      Delete
  3. Isn't there an old song Love for Sale?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing how these guys are so bold. I have got DM'd by guys on my Instagram and we finally might email after some time. I think it's just nice talking to others from all over...but then eventually the money things comes up, and I then just cut them off. Other guys are cool. One blog buddy and I exchange and talk weekly and has since gone to exchanging naughty videos and nudies!!!! Good clean fun!!!

    And welcome to Ellen Sky Walker...your a hoot Jon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete