Sunday, July 9, 2023

 A quick update on my latest Alaska based "true love in my life". Well last night we were exchanging information about one another and he slipped up. Suddenly he is not in Alaska but on a peacekeeping mission in Yemen. Oh, and he is about to be discharged and is "looking forward to spending all his time with me, his new husband". Yes, those were his exact words. I asked him why his name on Google Chat was not the same name he has on Instagram and told him about looking him up and found over 30 online warnings about him on Global Alert. Suddenly silence. Not a word in reply. So, block, delete, block. And, he is now a sweet dream of what could have been.

But on a lighter side Timmy finally got groomed and is once more his beautiful and loving self.

So, with warm hugs from me and kisses from Timmy (and greeting from Hugo and Ellen Sky who are cuddled together in a corner) we wish you all the best life has to offer and the hope that you will someday find your own Alaska/Yemen base little soldier boy.


6 comments:

  1. I will take your greetings and salutations!!!!! Truth be told I think I like Timmy more than your other two partners you know Ellen and what's his name? But as far as this boy goes I'm staying independent! Just give me my casual flings and I'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame. Hopefully the next young suitor from Alaska or Yemen will work out.

    Timmy looks ready for the summer weather, but he is cute even when shaggy. That is a discreet way of sneaking in a crotch shot, I must say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, you can't see my crotch in that picture. If that is what you straight guys are into just let me know where to send it and you shall have. But no sharing with the misses.

      Delete
  3. You left him crying into his pillow /s

    ReplyDelete