Sunday, June 11, 2023

 Well this is just the shits.

Today is supposed to reach 103 degrees and it will be 100 and above for at least a week with a week from Tuesday hitting 110 or above.

The only benefit is that I don't have to pay the electricity bill for my AC.

I took Timmy out yesterday and he rushed through his business because the pavement was too hot to walk on. He does not like his feet getting hot and does not like them getting wet. If it is after a rain he will just hold everything until the grass dries. He is such a delicate little blossom.

Stay cool everyone.

3 comments:

  1. We've got rain on the way for the next. couple of days so we'll be slightly cooler.
    Stay cool, Jon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also do not like walking barefoot on hot cement. I presume Mr Terrible refuses booties?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course. No booties, no rain coats, he is a naturalist I suppose, just his natrual beauty.

      Delete