Monday, June 5, 2023

 Just a posting about old men and peeing.

Yes, peeing.

For many older men an event happens as they age called BPH or Benign prostatic hyperplasia. What happens is that the prostate enlarges and, usually in the night hours, blocks or reduces the uretha which in turn makes it difficult and often painful to do something as easy as peeing.

There are a number of treatments for this malfunction of your body parts the first one being medication. You may have heard of Flomax which is available in its generic form as Tamsulosan. This little miracle somehow seems to reduce the prostatic swelling making it possible for you to pee and actually drain your bladder. It's main side effect, by my estimation, is that you then have to get up pretty much hourly durring the night to pee which is not very conducive to a good nights rest.

I have been on this medication for a number of years now and am happy to say that it does work most of the time but it also does other things to your nether regions.

One thing that happens to some, not all, men on this medication is that, while you are perfectly able to produce a massive hard on and most likely will have all the physical sensation of a climax all the juicy stuff will be redirected into your bladder where you will later just pee it out with all the water you drank in some attempt to stay well hydrated.

While it is a dissapointment to not see and feel all that goodness shooting out of your body for a body rub or even for a snack the most difficult thing is to be having a passionate encounter and the finish is just a big pftttt. Try explaining that to someone who might be pretty much a stranger and, unless they share your condition, getting any real understanding from them will be a sort of pitying "that is o.k. don't worry about it".

Fortuanately there are other treatments that will restore your basic bodily functions. These involve the insertion of a "tube" into your penis up into your prostate where high pressure water is sent to carve away some of the swollen prostate tissue or the use, inserted again into your penis up to your prostate, of a laser to just "burn" away the offending flesh. Neither of these sound, beyond a certain kink level, like much of an option I would consider. And, since both are usually done as an inpatient you will not be awake and aware of the kink effect.

Another option is called Urolift. In this procedure which is done in the doctors office, a "device" is inserted into your penis up to your prostate and a little sort of structure is "built" in your prostate to force it to not close in on your uretha thereby allowing all the usual functions to return to normal...including the dispensing of bodily fluids, both urine and semen.

While I am having second thought about having a construction crew crawl up my dick and building some sort of igloo in my prostate it would be nice to actually, once again, have more normal results to any sexual activity be they masturbation or intimate contact with another.

At this point though I am patiently waiting for a referral to a Urologist to discuss options that will provide me with the results I desire after having that admittedly somewhat embarassing conversation with a stranger.

I will keep you all updated on the more prurient part of my aging process.



7 comments:

  1. Fascinating.
    And I have heard of retrograde ejaculation. Pretty common if anybody gets their prostate lasered.
    I had no idea that there were so many treatments to BPH, though. Good to know! It's something that many, many men will have to consider at one point or another.
    And TBH, if the dick is rock hard and the joy of orgasm is there, I'd be fine. Would I like you to bukkake me? Well, maybe. But that's just the... icing on the cake. If a man wants to be with you, a little cum is not gonna stop him from enjoying you...

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear ...you give such a great visual presentation. Now I'm not sure I want to get old ...you've shattered my dream! I guess the seeing and feeling of the semen not coming out shouldn't really bother one, but I'm one of those people they call a shooter so I might miss that if I have this issue.Yes , if you're around me when I cum you might need goggles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should I go on Amazon and buy a diving suit with oxygen and everything. Maybe wipers for the goggles?

      Delete
    2. Scrap the oxygen tank...we don't want to go to far overboard now......

      Delete
  3. Embarrassing conversation with a stranger? Have you been receiving gentleman callers after all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. Just basing what I wrote on research and the toss of a coin. Sadly no recent personal experience to draw from.

      Delete