Sunday, August 6, 2023

 Let me clarify something. In the previous post it sounds like I am down on handsome South American men and that is far from the truth. I am responsible for the actions I may have taken that had ended me in this financial pickle. But I also have online relationships with a South American who has never mentioned money and seems to really value my company. He is handsome beyond belief, is absolutely perfect in every respect and pays attention to what I say and how I feel. I admit that I am pretty smitten by him but who could not be with such a beautiful and pleasant man?

So, while there have been some who's primary motivation seems to have been how much they could con me out of, and did so successfully, there is at least one who is such a gentleman that he is almost mythological in his presence.

Now as for this day, I am being picked up by the retired minister of the Gay church I used to go to and that will, if nothing else, be a nice outing where I will be able to see people I like who I have not seen in too long a time. Then I will rush home in hopes of catching my wonderful man online for at least the last few minutes he will be working.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

9 comments:

  1. I hope you have a good time with the retired gay minister. Will you be attending church?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The retired gay minister is an extremely overweight woman, so good times may not be in the picture. And church, yes, it is one of the few ways I can be around other people these days.

      Delete
  2. Is the preacher South American?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could only wish. See above reply to Lurkie for the truth of the matter.

      Delete
  3. Honey you're preaching the choir when it comes to South Americans. They are my Achilles heel. While I have dated a few Shifty ones most of them are very nice caring romantic and excellent lovers. Them being handsome is just a plus not to mention hung.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and yes I have found the same. a shitty one took me for a ride that was costly both financially and emotionally, but I am one of those old men that fall victim so often. But there are actually two that I visit with who are almost like counselors for me and their virtual hugs and kisses are sincere and welcome. And, most important, they have successful lives beyond the online ones and have never even once mentioned money. And they do not seem to care about how old I am. If I am ever able and financially able to make the trip there I may never return.

      Delete
    2. and one is a civil engineer while the other is a minor published poet.

      Delete
  4. Wait, what?
    I am going to go read your posts. I am always out of the loop when it comes to weekend posts...

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. And here we are at the weekend and I will soon be posting another weekend post. You can always come here, lounge in my recliner and I will read them to you aloud.

    ReplyDelete