Sunday, August 21, 2022

 First just a note. Netflix has secretly added an 11th episode of The Sandman. I have not watched it yet but will sometime today. Just though you might want to know if you have watched the "official" seasons 10 episodes.

Now something else. I watched a movie yesterday that took me back to my mid and late teens. It was not about me but it was about so many things in my past. And it was a really surprising film that I have added to my top 10 (maybe I should just start a top 100) favorite films. It is on the Dekkoo channel on Prime and is titled STRAPPED. Be forewarned that there seem to be a number of films with that title. This one is about a hustler...so, if you are an old man like me that lived "the life" before the days of drugs, sex and rock and roll you might enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment