Tuesday, August 30, 2022

 I am sitting here waiting for my cousin to pick me up and take me to my appointment for a colonoscopy. The worst part, the prep, is over and now I have being drugged and unconscious to look forward to. Between the bathroom and my dogs panicked because of a thunderstorm I did not get much sleep last night so it is probably a good thing that they require a driver before they do the colonoscopy. 

Yes, it rained last night. Don't know how much but it is all wet outside and there are puddles. I can only hope that it helps my peach and apricot trees. They are just large limbs. No leaves, no fruit as they should be this time of year. The drought is really taking its toll here in my little corner of paradise.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh good luck!
    Coming back is the worst, right? Groggy and disoriented. Glad someone is driving you. I learned that they don't let you Uber to the hospital and from it. I agree with that, though. One's REALLY out of it when it's all over.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we were younger "drugged and unconscious" might have been the aftermath of an amazing night [I kid] but now, not so much.
    South Carolina is one of the few spots not suffering from either drought or too much rain, and I am knocking on wood in the hopes that it stays like this.

    ReplyDelete