Saturday, January 6, 2024

 Well in one more day we will officially be one week into 2024. Today is Little Christmas aka The Feast of the Epiphany. 

True love and happiness is still alive in Abilene, TX as well as in Cincinnati, OH and all places in between. There has be one little twist in the fabric. Instead of me moving to Ohio at the end of the year we are now looking more and more seriously at John moving here. Our lives will take on a much simple patina, housing (except newly build mini-mansions) are a lot more reasonable and our overall cost of living will be less here than there. Also, all my established health care is here. So, as soon as I can manage some sort of transportation and potential housing we can begin the process of a move in real time.

I do hope that you are are enjoying the beginning of the year and that it will bring you your most secret desires.

3 comments:

  1. I give you kudos for doing this. I would have to much trepidations and probably not much trust. So bravo to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have things to look forward to. You are well aware of our hesitations so I won't push them, other than to ask whether you have actually met the guy in person yet? If not you might want to do that before moving in together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww
    Thnx, Jon!
    And it seems there's tons of plans for this year, right? I think I'd rather do Ohio, but probably the money is gonna be 'more' in Texas.
    BTW, I was in Northern Texas for a hot minute in December.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete