Thursday, March 7, 2024

 Good news! I do get to go home tomorrow. I have a home health agency all set up to come to my apartment and do PT with me 3 times a week. I will be in my own space with my belongings and all the things I love, not the least of which will be my Timmy who will probably be so excited to see me that he will wiggle and pee all over the place and that is alright. I can always clean up after him and will willingly do so.

Who knows, I may even relax into my life enough that I will write blog entries that are not about my health and are about more important issues like the price of tea in China or where actually is True North.

7 comments:

  1. Yay!
    That's great news! Being home is such a geat incentive!
    Being in hospitals/doctor's offices/health facilities is soooo boring and depressing!
    And yay for blogging more!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good news!!! And maybe you even get a very hot and sexy home health caretaker to take care of your EVERY whim my dear!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on getting sprung from the joint. Who has been taking care of Timmy while you were locked up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My neighbors Hal and Sandy and let me tell you Hal has spoiled him almost beyond recognition

      Delete
    2. Oh dear. I hope Timmy won't be terrible now, and that he is willing to be at home with you instead of being spoiled.

      Delete
    3. He loves me too much to be loyal to another. He missed me so much he is just staying by my side all the time.

      Delete